Random stuff...

Okay, this is my first Journal entry!!!! Woot! Anyways, I don't really know what to say. How are you guys? Oh well, I can tell that this is going to be a failed attempt at a journal entry. Okay, maybe you guys want to know a little bit about me? You know, more than what's in the "About Me" section of my profile???

Well, I'm Kelsey. I'm the not so typical 15 year old girl from New Jersey. And no, I'm not lying and saying that I'm from New Jersey because that's where the Jonas Brothers are from. I am actually from New Jersey. I lived in New Jersey, then moved to Connecticut for a year, and then moved back to New Jersey. I know, confusing. I'm convinced that my parents just moved me to Connecticut for a year to ruin my life. It was a pretty pointless move. Anyways, moving on.

I have one little brother, Bryan, and an older sister, Katy. Bryan is 12 going on 13 and Katy just turned 18. I sort of get along with them. Katy can be bratty sometimes and Bryan can be... well, Bryan. I don't really know how to describe him. He's quite the character. My parents are cool at times. But I'm convinced that they're stuck in the 60's. Seriously. They're pretty old fashioned with some stuff.

I love my friends. They're beyond cool. I have no idea what I would do without them. They kind of complete me. I'm still getting over the death of one of my best friends, Jaysen. He was my rock and now he's gone. Rest in peace, buddy.

I don't really know what else to say...

Any questions??? Feel free to ask!
June 26th, 2008 at 08:45pm