Brendon Urie in my Dream? Gabe giving his number out? WTF?

Okay, so my dreams, defiantly have me saying "What the fuck?" when I wake up in the morning. Who doesn't? But, mine are really bizarre to me.

Anyway main point, I never dream about people from like bands or movies and what not.
Except for some odd reason I had Pete in my dream once, but I didn't know him or anything, he was just there in the background.
So, anyway the reason why I'm even writing about this cause it was just really fucking weird to me, and usually I forget my dreams, so in like 4 months I can look back and be like, "Whoa! I remember that." Anywho to the main part of this whole thing- Brendon in my dream.

So I moved like two years ago and I always have my dreams taking place back there. So I was at my old Middle School, which I haven't been to in four years.

I was in my music class, which I really hated (cause of the teacher), but I walk in and there is this preppy bitch that I remember from back then, Brianna, and she told me I don't belong here. And of course I've always had problems with this chick, so I just blew it off like I usually do.

Then I walk to the spot I sat everyday for three years and when I get there Brendon fucking Urie is sitting in the seat next to mine. And I just sit next to him like his my friend or something. Then all of a sudden the preppy bitch comes back with, McKenzie, and before she could even say anything, Brendon jumps in front of my seat and like guards her from me, and he says "It's okay you go now." to me, so I get up and go find my friend, to beat this bitch ass, I know me a fighter? But that was my intention in my dream, but when I left the room, that's when I woke up.

So it might not seem weird, but it was so fucking weird when I woke up, cause why would Brendon Urie be guarding me from this prep. It was so freaking weird. And when he jumped in front of my chair, it wasn't like he just simply got up and walked in front of my chair, he like jumped in the air and fiercely guarded her from me. So freaking wried.

Anywho that's all I got to say about that shizznit!

Oh! Almost forgot, Gabe, that damn kid. That blog he posted about people giving him food exchange for his number. haha, he's hilarious. And Vicky-t is so right, once one kid gets the number they will just post it on myspace or something. That phone is going to be going off like crazy! Check this, in about a week we'll all hear from Gabe "Oh, that phone broke." he'll probably throw it against the bus for going crazy like a cell phone on crack! haha.

Anywho done with this useless journal about absolutely nothing that will make that world a better place... wait? What the fuck?
June 27th, 2008 at 04:42am