Well hello there!

Hello!
I am 14 years old and I am a writer and photographer! I figured that I would tell you all the lovely shit that keeps me from updating.

1st off is soccer. I am a freshman this year and trying out for the soccer team and they put us through 2 months of pure hell. Everyday starting the first week in July I have soccer everyday and I don't know how often I'll feel like posting.

2nd is horse shows. I show horses and so I have to practise and I stay at the barn owners house when I'm out there so there is another blockade from writing.

3rd is this social life I don't remember having to deal with. I am at my friends whenever I can get out there and I am always trying to hang out with some one, so that also prohibits my writing time.

I try to update when I have time and when I'm in a writing mood, but some times I'm not. If you ever wanna talk send me a comment or comment a story and that should get me moving. Comments make me feel so special and loved, so those are appreciated. Well thats about it, you wanna talk send me a comment and I'll respond back.
P.S. I can't spell for shit! So if i ever spell something wrong horribly, let me know.
June 27th, 2008 at 05:19am