WOW!

It has really been a long time since i posted anything on mibba. I honestly don't know what to say. HMMMM. Well lets start with my parents. They are bein total deuches! My sister is going to Las Vages for this acting thing and like there is a formal dinner and my sister the other day was all, "Yeah, mom got to go and doug like didnt even mention you." It's like thanks alot dick wads. What if I wanted to go?? Like my dad didnt even ask if I wanted to go. Which had he asked I probably would've siad no anyway just cause, but now that he didnt ask i just wanna go. So what if its 450$$. You screwed me over ass holes!! Anyway, now that I'm done ranting on that I had a killer promotion party after my last day of school. It was sad that I had to leave my friends but some of them weren't even REAL friends. But my party was awesome. There wer like only 16 people bt we had a blast. All the girls at one point got their tops untied (the boys liked that) and then we got into this massive wedgie war. it was funny . . . only if you werent the one GETTIN the wedgie.

Anyway, i have a question for my fellow stoners out there. I have volleyball physicals coming up and i like just smoked some reffer the other day because I forgot about the physical. SOOOOOO, my question is what can I do/take/drink/eat that will make the drug screen come up negitive????? i know about the bleach thing but now the drug screening people can test for bleach in your urine and thats like literally the only trick i know of soooo, suggestions?? please??
June 27th, 2008 at 07:53am