Attention: A love-club for a dear mibbian which needs memebers.

Hey everyone. how's everybody doing? I hope you all are good. so, let me get straight to the point. I'm sure that everyone on Mibba knows her and the majority loves her<3. she's such an amazing person and a brilliant writer. you all are aware of these facts. She will always be there when you need her, she will always listen to you and most of all, she will never let you down...ever. she's known for her deep and powerful storylines. She's one of the WAYT cool kids so don't mess with her. She's my hero. I guess you all know her.

she's Fatma aka. Heartswell.

In Fatma's honor I'd like to make a love-club for her because I want her to know that there are a lot of people who really care about her and love her. as you all know that we -Mibbians- are famous for our nice-ness and sweetness so, I'd like you all to post nice and encouraging comments in here for her. We need to make this love-club very big.
Don't hesitate to post a comment which will make her day. :cute:
I'm still not sure what to call this club but suggestions would be appreciated very much.

Remember Fatma, You are loved
and
I am always right. :tehe:
June 29th, 2008 at 03:17am