Fair

*6/28/08*

Me and my two best friends, Newman & Koders, went to our church fair.Very fun. We were screaming like losers on rides. We were going kiddy rides. We spun to much on the Dizzy Dragon ride (thanks to me. we got didn't even know that the ride started till like 5 minutes after it did and we didn't know it stopped so i though the guy was deadly close to us. XD) We randomly screamed on this ride when it dropped us. It brings you up to the top then dropps you and its over. But we talked the hole way up and didn't realize we got to the top when it dropped us. We went on this other spinny ride thing (for got the name) and we just talked the hole time XD.

We threw some darts at ballons and won a care bear...Good Luck Bear....(sitting on my lap right now)

We stalked some hot guys. We went on the fairs weel like two times and the first time we shouted to some random people that we loved them. The first group of guys where in the parking lot and they formed a heart with their hands and held it up so we did the same back and kept shouting "WE LOVE YOU." "MARRY ME." "YOUR HOT"..ect... then everytime we turned around after that there they were...XD. The second time we kept shouting "I LOVE YOU JAKE BUKOWIEC." (kid in our school who is scary as shit) and most of the time he didn't hear us i gues cause he never turned around or anything. But we kept shouting it. Then we shouted that we love more random people. It was funny.

Ok so you have to know that there was this one hot guy with out a shirt on there. He was like everywhere we were...but he had a girlfriend. So we stood by this one ride he went on wit his friends...whitch he almost lost his hat but it was funny...so once he got off that ride we kinda moved over buy the fairs weel..(didn't know he was going on it.) and all of a sudden i turned around to see him getting on it. I was like, " OMG HE GOING ON....NEWMAN PLAESE" So we bought more tickets for that ride ONLY. and went on. but when we got on of course we stopped right at the top the second we got on and they got off. I was like, "I TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN." so we stayed on (that was the second time we went on)

So we were standing buy this one booth with this really hot guy in it and waited for Newman's mom to come. Then Newman forced us out into the parking lot and the second we got there her mom pulled up. So on our way into the car i noticed thay the guy with out a shirt on and his friends were sitting on the cird right there but now he had a shirt on and one of his friends did not. So as i opened the door to go in the car all i hear is "Hey girl." from one of them. I tottaly would have turned around and said "Hey" back but because Newman's mom was there and we were leaving I didn't...But i did give them and look through the window. XD

Yeah so that was my day. Very fun as you can tell XD. NO...I'm not a hore I just act this way all the time. It's something me and my friends do. It's our natural habits....that we can't break.....XD
June 29th, 2008 at 05:14am