June 27th Concert

June 27th, 2008 We left our hotel at 3 and got to the Hard Rock at 3:30. We got in line but heard Gabe Saporta was outside so we went outside and got a picture and a hug with him and then Alex Suarez came out he told me he loved my glasses then asked where I got them. Then he took a picture with us and we got a hug.

We then went back to the line.

Finally at around 6:15 we were let into the venue. I went to the pit while Brianna (my friend) and my mom went up one level. Cobra in one word was amazing, De Jesus came out and did the rap in Kiss My Sass and William and Sisky came out and sang Snakes On A Plane with them. Alex and Ryland Blackinton impersonated Gabe throughout the night. Also Gabe came into the crowd during Send My Love To The Dance Floor I'll See You in Hell (Hey Mr. DJ) and Snakes On A Plane. He held my hand for about 30 or more seconds it was amazing. After the last song Nate threw his drum stick and I caught it but some girl fought me for it and ended up getting it. The saddest part about it was that she wasn't even there to see Cobra Starship.

I left the pit to find Brianna and my mom and ended up staying up there. The Academy Is… were amazing William broke his microphone so he had a "sound off" to decide which one sounded better. Travis from We The Kings came out during the new song About A Girl and Gabe Saporta came out during Classifieds.

We watched about 5 songs by Gym Class Heroes and Gabe came out during Cupids Chokehold. I really like their new song that says, "Put your peace sign up, put your index finger down" Its great cause you get to flip everyone off and Travie is telling you to.

We left in the middle of Viva La White Girl to talk to Gabe, but while we were out there we saw Mike Carden we said hi and he said he was going outside and he meant for us to follow him but we didn't want to seem like stalkers so we went and talked to Gabe. (By the way he loves my mom) He held hands with me and took a picture with me AGAIN. Then the security guards made us move inside where I had him sign my issue of AP and took ANOTHER picture with him. As we were walking towards the buses we saw Ryland and he remembered us from a show back in February. We gave him some DVD's that he wanted and then we got a picture and a signature and before he left he gave all of us a hug. (I got two) The Signature said: We <3 you <3 Ryland.

We walked to the buses and waited for anyone to come out. William Beckett ended up being that guy. He went to get a sharpie and came back. Once we were finally in the front we gave him some Rolling Stones DVD's and Led Zeppelin ones and also a Bob Marley one for Sisky. Then we got a picture and a signature and a hug. He signed my paper saying: Emily! Thank you so much! Willy B. Miss Rock Rules (miss rock is my mom everyone likes her) I started a sentence to him saying "This may sound stalkerish but." And his face looked a little worried but I finished it with "you're my favorite singer, voice." He gave me a half hug and said it wasn't stalkerish at all but that it was really sweet.

We walked away for awhile and when we came back Disashi from Gym Class Heroes was there so we took a picture with him. We sat down for the first time that day for literally a minute and my mom came and said the drummer was standing on the corner so we walked over there and my mom was wrong it was Sisky!

We talked to Sisky about everything under the sun the first subject was music and he said "Before I knew what love was I loved rock 'n' roll" He then talked about the ABC's and then a homeless guy came up to us asking for money and Sisky gave him two dollars (: (he's so nice) He also said that he lived in the middle of no where, in a forest and that he feels calm when he is in the middle of the lake on his canoe. Sisky also gave us a lecture on why not to smoke. Brianna said that her mom smoked when she was pregnant with her and then Sisky said "Listen, my mom was smoking when she was pregnant with me. Some of that green stuff, if you know what I mean and I turned out fine"

I told him his eyes were pretty and then he talked about how he has never met a person with ugly eyes. Jack the camera guy and Alex Suarez walked up to us while we were still talking to Sisky and they were totally drunk which made it kind of funny. Then Sisky said how Jack was his best friend and that he thanked Jack first in the thank you's for the new album. Alex started talking about how he wanted a SLH shirt but he "didn't have enough money for the subscription at the time" and then they all started talking about the shirt. "Look we all have little friends , a water organism, a butterfly, and Mike Carden's a Blackberry" Sisky said then added "I don't know if you know this but Butcher is in Michaels pouch, see all the paint brushes?" We started talking to Jack and all of a sudden he goes "You guys look like you should listen to some new music. Do you want to listen to a new song?" We couldn't say no to that so he left and said he would be back in 10 minutes.

When Jack came back he was upset because he couldn't find his good headphones. "I can't find my good headphones so come follow me." And we did, we followed him all the way to the bus door and then we were waiting for him to bring the music out. The door to the bus opened and Williams head popped out with a small grin that kept getting bigger on his face. I didn't want to seem like a stalker so I said "Were not stalkers I swear were just waiting for Jack." And he was like "Yeah its ok I'm just putting some stuff in my bag." He said with a small chuckle. Then Jack came back out and he had a black briefcase which had handcuffs and a combination lock to secure the music I guess.

"Okay what song do you want to hear?" he asked us. We couldn't choose and then William who was still outside said "Why don't you just let them listen to both?" Jack said ok and then while we waited for Jack to get the music ready we talked to William and then once the music was ready we let him go. There was only one pair of headphones so I let my friend listen first and while she listened me and Jack talked about random stuff. He complimented a picture I took of Alex and then we talked about how YouTube sucks because it lets you listen to new stuff before it comes out so your really not surprised. It was finally my turn to listen and Sisky kept walking in and out of the bus and each time he saw us he smiled. Michael came out and signed some stuff for us and took a picture with us and we got a hug. Mike came out to smoke and we said hi and how are you. And it was just usual answers. before Mike went back into the bus he said goodnight. Then Jack gave us a high five and we talked about TAI tv.

Once I found my mom again we saw Gabe and I had him do my voicemail it didn't save so he did it again (: If you want to hear it call (909) 524-2681

But that was the end to a perfect night.
June 29th, 2008 at 12:03pm