Its actually kinda funny...

Its funny how you think about your past and who was your best friend and who you hated and who you didn't know and thought I'm never gonna be friends with them. Like my best friend I'm not going to mention her name, but her and i had been bff since 4th grade, and all of a sudden she keeps on lying to me all of the time and she never pays any sort of attention to me. It hurts. I know I'm not alone on this one though, everyone goes through this, but its just sometimes hard to over come. Lately i have been doing things that i would never do in years, i have been talking to more people, and i have become friends with those people that i always thought i wouldn't be friends with. And it turns out that i have been having more fun with them than i ever had with my old friends, and i can trust these new friends more with personal things and they actually understand me. I guess the only thing i really needed in my life were decent friends who would do things with me, and friends that would help me out and listen to me when i was hurting. I always hear the same thing over and over again when i talk about problems like these, people always say its life, your growing up, and i am sick of always hearing that. As much as i never wanted to hear it, it was the truth. I believe that everyone comes into your life for a reason, and they leave for a reason. I guess this person led me to find who i really am or something like that. I guess that she wasn't a true friend because she was never there for me and she wouldn't listen to me even when i would listen to her, and i would always help her. When i finally stopped hanging out with her, i noticed that i have become way more independent in life, thats good in a way and its horrible in another. My parents always say that i need more friends and i try, but when people look at me like i have 4 heads or something. I tried everything to get my old friends back, even though i was never mean to them they pretty much hate me now, so i moved on in life and i hope i get over this soon, because its annoying and i just need people to talk to and i need more friends.
=\
June 30th, 2008 at 09:25pm