Ray Toro has a son???

Being the bored person I am...I've been going around on the internet.

I haven't gotten it yet, but on a bunch of different websites, I have seen the area in "TBPID" where MCR members are thanking people. And under Ray Toro's he says:

"I would like to thank momma, my parents and brothers, MY SON BAUER and all my friends as well as our great crew. Thanks for your love and support."

http://www.buzznet.com/tags/mychemicalromance/journals/2592181/new-drama-strikes-mcr-fandom/ it says it here along with several other websites.

Some people have been stating that he's talking about his dog, but I don't think that would be it. I may be wrong, but why would someone call their dog their son? ESPECIALLY if it will get a bunch of people all wound up.

Plus, he doesn't state Krista as one of the people he thanks...just momma, which you could assume to be his mom, except he also goes on to thank his parents. So "momma" COULD be Krista.

So I'm really confused at this point.

Also for a few weeks now I have heard a bunch of people saying that Mikey said on some interview in New Zealand that he and his wife Alicia are expecting a child.

I don't know. I'm just really confused, and now extremely curious as to whether these things are true.

/rant.
July 1st, 2008 at 12:59am