Abortion?

Abortion: Noun;Meaning: Termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival.

Another words killing an innocent.

Yes i am aware that people have the choice to get one but why?

Wouldnt you want to bring another life form into this earth?

Wouldnt you want to be able to look in their eyes,smile and say " hey i brought that child into the world"?

I know i sure as hell would.

Most reasons for abortion is because you were stupid and had sex at an early age got pregnant! but whose fault is it? YOURS! Own up to your mistake!
Its not the little innocent fetus's growing in you's fault... its yours!

i mean sure i can understand getting an abortion because you were raped.. i mean who would want that bad memory to stick with you forever? but you could have atleast considered adoption!

Adoption: a legal proceeding that creates a parent-child relation between persons not related by blood

give it to a loving home/family...
give it to someone who cant have kids! they will raise it with love and give it a good home...

heres a little fact for you
45 million women a year get an abortion...
thats about 115 thousand a day!

i know i cant change your mind but just think of all those babies that are killed before they even had a chance!

use protection or dont be so stupid and dont have sex when you are under 16...
and im not saying i look down on you if you coose it because i dont.. its your choice but ithink people should really open there eyes and mind on what they are doing
July 2nd, 2008 at 08:51am