The Wierdest Dream of My Life

So...A few nights ago I had the wierdest dream. It was a little about my best friend Florence. It might get a little long, but oh well. My friends will no what I am talking about more than random people, but you'll get what I am rtrying to say.

So In the beginning of my dream, I showed up at school on the bus and everyone was taking everything out thier lockers. It was apparently the last day of school. I went to Florence and she said, "I'm not riding the bus home, I have to go to class." I watched her go and then followed her.

We entered into the 'history classroom.' It was suppossed to be Mr. Rosh's room, but it was the health classroom. Anyways, We went in there and Alyssa didn't see me come in. I sat in the back of the already filled classroom. I was getting really freaked because there were two guys standing in the front of the classroom, but niether were Mr. Rosh. Mr. Rosh is my real History teacher by the way.

Anyways...The teacher started to talk and dronne on and on about different types about metals. I only really remeber about the aluminum part, but it was wierd. It was suppossed to be a history class, but we were talking about metals. Then 'Mr. Rosh' told me to present my project. When I told him that I didn't have one because I have never been in the class before, he just laughed at me. I decided to 'go to the bathroom' and skip class.

'Mr. Rosh' let me go and before I got to the bathroom, I found out he was following me. I decided that I really should go to the bathroom to show I wasn't kidding. When I got into the bathroom,. it wasn't really 'normal.' The stales were more like cages. Half way up, they turned to bars. And the way it felt in there...I don't know...it was just disgusting. I could hear three girls in one of the stalls in the corner.

There was only one sink and the room was musty. I can't describe how disgusting it was.

When I was finished I left the bathroom and 'Mr. Rosh' was leaning against the wall next to the door. I realized that I would have to go back to the classroom, so I did. 'Mr. Rosh' however, didn't follow me back. He stayed there.

When I opened the door to the classroom, it wasn't a classroom anymore. It was some sort of office. The whole place was covered in blood and smelt bad. I walked in and three guys were in there starring at me. Another guy came through the door.

I saw he was holding a gun and he smiled at me. Then he pointed the gun at one of the guys behind me. The gun went off, didn't make any noise by the way, and the dude fell to the floor. He shot the other dude and he fell to the floor too. The dude with the gun turned around to face me, the last guy behind him. "Watch this." he told me. Then he tried to bring his right arm over his face and shoot the guy behind him without working.

It didn't work as good as he hoped. The gun went off, and this time it had sound. He shot himself in the head and the other dude at the same time. They both went down to the ground dead. I stood there the whole time watching this happen.


Before anything else could happen...I woke up.

That has got to be the werdest dream I have ever had, but I did have a dream with my little sister in a duck suit...but that is another journal, so never mind.

Whatcha think?
July 3rd, 2008 at 01:55am