Second Wierdest Dream of My Life

I did write one before this about my dreams, but I had another one last night. My older sister is Nicole and younger sister is Shelbi. Nicole is 18 and Shelbi is 5. Just thought you should know that bafore you read this. Let me tell you...

So in my dream my sister and I are like eight years old. In real life we are two years apart, but anyways. So we were walking to K-mart and came apone this Semi. We decide to get in and drive around the parking lot. I don't remeber who was driving, but someone crashed into the K-mart wall. Nothing broke or anything. The semi actually turned into a toy Semi. Like one of those rides outside K-mart that little kids like to ride...yeah, those ones.

Then the actual Semi driver comes out and starts yelling at us, telling us that we weren't aloud to do that. We tld him that is was only a pretend Semi and showed him proof. Then we started to head back home.

When were on the side walk Nicole and I magically turned into my younger sister Shelbi. But it was wierd, she was wearing a duck suit with her face the only thing showing. She started to walk down the street, and a lady stopped her. The lady asked, "What are you suppossed to be?"

Okay, so picture this. Shelbi's voice in real life sounds like a smurf; and she has a southern accent. Just picture it. She said back, "It's a duck stupid. Go to a farm, there are millions there!" Then she started to walk away.

I don't remeber the rest of the dream, but that part of it was pretty funny. I don't know why, but these wierd dreams are starting to show up. The last time I had a dream was like three years ago and that was with a meremaid, but I don't know. Maybe I will post all my dreams as journals.

It is now my official dream journal. I will post when ever I have a new dream. Maybe I post my two child hood nightmare on here. Hope you liked this journal!
July 3rd, 2008 at 02:07am