Music Lyrics.

Hello random people of the internet!
I really don't have the slightest clue why you might be reading this, but It flatters me that you are.

Anyway, back to the original topic at hand. Me and my friends Kasumi, Kiyoko, and Cho are making a band in recording club at our school called 'Kanto Surge' and I made some songs. They are actually pretty good. I didn't know that I could write songs until recently. I guess thats what happens when you get bored out of your mind in summer school...

I currently have 8 songs. The titles are, 'My Eden' 'Whispers' 'The Darkness' 'Numb' 'Fate' 'Chariot to Hell' 'Akatsuki (Red Moon)' and 'Broken'

I know they sound really emo... But I got depressed, so that impaired my judgement to think normally.

Why I got depressed you ask? Because my favorite food establishment Hot Wok was out of shu mai and miso! T.T

So I had to go to East Sushi and get some octopus sushi and squid sashimi to make up for it. ^_^

Yes I am very passionate about my food, and no you cannot have any. Kiyoko already mooches off me enough as it is.

Oh yeah, back to the original topic. Ok... I am good at singing. Really I am. Not to be conceded or anything like that. But when I sing in front of people I get really shy and nervous. Which is really ironic because I can flash people off the freeway but can't sing in front of anyone... I am really crazy and outrageous, and I have ADHD, but I still cant help getting shy. (Which makes my voice crack.) I need help with this problem and I am taking all the advice I can get. Comment and give me some! (and please none of that picture the audience in their undies... I've tried, and now I'm scarred for life.)

Thank you for reading my mindless chatter!

~Miaiko no Mizu
July 3rd, 2008 at 09:29pm