I Watched Travis McCoy Punch Someone Out At Warped Tour

So I went to Warped Tour Tuesday, it was amazing beyond words.

But the last band I watched was Gym Class heroes.. They played a song, and then I'm like watching and Travis goes "What the hell did you just say?" and then waited for a response from the guyin the crowd. The BLACK fan said "I said your an ignorant fucking nigger" and the Travis said "Bring your ass up here"

Then we are all watching.

I'm standing there waiting.

Then BAM! Travis hits the dude with the mic and then punches him like 3 times before they pull him off and throw the fan out.

Most people are commenting on the video on youtube and are like he had no right, while it probably wasn't the best way to handle it, I would've done the same thing.

Why would one black fan call Travis a "nigger" when he is black also?

Well after that, Travis apoligized and said some shit. Everyone was cheering, because I can say that every single person thougth that guy deserved it. I was just in shock, I was like holy fuck. And then, they went on and played.

Well a security gaurd came out and Travis says "Because of some stupid stupid people, this will be our last song" and they played one song.. So all in all they only played 3 songs.

I think that the kid deserved it, I would've done the same thing.

So, don't get your facts mixed cause peopel are already saying that he just did it for no reason, no he had a reason. I know, because I was there.
July 4th, 2008 at 04:42am