I was sick of it.

My friends just don't 'get' why I became home schooled. Which frustrates me off so much.
The fact is that all my life I had been bullied. But in sixth grade, a whole class just was cruel. They insulted me every day. One threatened to 'jump me'. And one said that they could kill me if they really wanted to (bluffing or not, it was still unnerveing).

I told them what was happening but they just didn't know what to do.
I'm not really upset with them for that. I mean I don't think they've been teased ever. But the fact they didn't remember surprises me. And I'm sure they think I took the easy way out.

And to tackle both issues. That experience didn't 'scare' me into homeschooling. That, my friend, was just the straw that broke the camels back.
That event made me realize was the fact that I've spent all my school life trying to help people. Whether their grandma died, they were down in the dumps. Or even when they got bullied.
And almost no one had ever tried to help me up. I'm shocked it took me seven years to freaking realize it.
And I was fucking sick of it. Wouldn't you? If you spent 4 out of the five minutes of passing period crying in a stall because you didn't know how many times you could stand back up and when you came out, faces of people you've helped stop crying wouldn't look you in the eye, wouldn't you get tired of it to?
Or am I just 'over sensitive' as many people have told me when I talk about this?
July 4th, 2008 at 09:37am