My Day

Hey people, just thought i'd stop in and write a bit. i'm doing okay, very bored (what's new) i just ordered a pair of AWESOME thirty seconds to mars Dog-tags, their red and have the skull logo on one and on the other tag theres the Symbols they always use, i can't wait to get them, 20 bucks a total for one pair but..their worth it. and i just got through watching "Meet the Spartans" which was good. one of the main reasons i wanted to watch it was in support of the Very talented actor "Kevin Sorbo" who i kinda grew up watching on Tv..that's right people, i admit it, I WATCHED HERCULES!! and i loved it when i was younger, hercules and Xena were my favorites. ya know the kinda weird thing about it is, i never had a crush on kevin sorbo when i was younger, but then i saw him recently and i'm like "Whoa....okay he's Hot" lol, i think he's just gotten better looking with age, not that he was ugly when he was younger but..i don't know, he use to look more "Pretty boy" (no offense to kevin sorbo) but now that he's gotten older, his face has matured and he just looks plain out handsome! but anyways.. the movie was good, that kinda disgusting stupid funny, but it was worth watching to see 3 things #1 Kevin Sorbo. #2 britany spears look-alike getting kicked into pit of death and #3 american idol cast getting kicked into pit of death, lol. otherwise i've been staying up late alot working on my upcoming Sirius black fanfiction, i think people will be pleased with my work (i hope.) but i'm also getting ready to start working on a story that I myself have came up with, for now i'll just say it's about vampires and it's an action/adventure. well, i suppose i'm gonna get back to my work now, by who ever reads this, lol.
July 4th, 2008 at 09:45am