Bury That 'N' Word!!!!

I'm so pissed right now! How can someone call Travie that? I'm glad he bashed that mic over his head. He deserved it. I don't care who you are, but if you use 'that word' around me expect a slap up side the head. 'That word' is a nasty, disrespectful, hurtful, ignorant, thing to say to someone.

I'm a white female, but it effects me just as much. Why? Because we are all humans, we all live under the same roof, we all have feelings and a heart. I'm not talking about this just because of what that guy said to one of my favorite musician, this is about when everyone uses this word. I've thought about this for a long time, on why alot of people think it's okay to use this word. Just because you hear it in a rap song or hear your friend say it, doesn't mean it's okay to repeat it.

It's like if someone called me a 'honkie' And it's not like only whites and blacks have a word, they have a word for ever race under the sun, to Japanese people to Spanish. It makes me sick because I wish we all could walk hand-in-hand and be friends. But that would make this world a good place, and we make to much money fighting with each other.

War makes money, and Love makes love. It's sad to know that this world is only full of greed and hate. There's about that 2%, like myself, that stand by the motto Make Love, Not War or Pick Flowers, Not Fights. I wish we all could realize that this world would be such a better place if we all could be friends.

Image
July 4th, 2008 at 08:53pm