Bailing On The Fourth....And explosive things that scare my cats....

So as most, I would hope, people know. It is the 4th of July today. I am currently writing this at 7:28 pm. So I've had quite a dissapointing day actually. It started kinda like this...

-dream sequence- It all started a few days ago on my way with my family to dinner. We were headed to a greek restraurant I go to often, anyways, that doesn't matter. I was talking to my mother and I asked her about what we would do with our family friends when they came. (now these aren't ordinary family friends. they have 6 kids, and i've been bestfriends with their daughter since I was 3). Anyways, I was heart-broken to hear they wouldn't be coming. This is an annual event, having family friends come over for fourth of july brunch, but no. The large family decided to go camping instead. (this sucks even more because i NEVER get to see them, so seeing them is something we plan like a week in advance). So after the sad news I called up my boyfriend to ask if he wanted to spend the fourth of july w/ me. Of course he said yes with no hesitation. But at about 8 am this morning, my phone rang and it was Logan, canceling our plans because he was going somehwere else with family. So two people in particular bailed on todays events. Luckily Logan came over for a couple hours before he departed. Besides that, this has been the longest day to date for me.......
July 5th, 2008 at 02:33am