ProjektRevolution UK 2008

June 29, 2008 - National Bowl, Milton Keynes, England

Linkin Park
Jay-Z
Pendulum
N*E*R*D
Enter Shikari
The Bravery
InnerPartySystem


This show turned out to be Linkin Parks biggest capacity Projekt Revolution to date.
Camera operators obtaining interviews revealed intentions for a DVD.

EEEKKKK and I'm getting that DVD =D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG I don't even know how to explain it!!! It was just truly amazing!!!
For my first concert, it was BEYOND perfect!!!


Okay so there was some stuff that pissed me off...
Like getting gawd-knows-what splashed on me from the flying bottles in the crowd (though the bottle war was rather funny)
And there was this chick who was next to me once Jay-Z came on (that's when it started to get packed) and she was fucking smoking!!
ONE- rules are you’re not allowed to smoke...
TWO- she's standing next to a freakin 14 and practically waves the thing in my face!!!!
Ummm...EW!!!!

You see me and my dad were standing by one of the big speakers...not the ones by the stage but farther out...yall know what I mean right??
Well anyway one of the guys who was in this area sectioned off 4 the speaker kept giving me sympathetic looks instead of telling the woman to put her cigarette out!!!
-shrug- Ehhh I guess I'll live though right?

Other than that, it was truly a magical expense !!!!!
I felt the music for once!!
The drumbeat felt like it was what was pumping my heart and I just got lost in it all!!!

Sounds corny and shit I know but it's true!!!
When music is your life and passion nothing stands in comparison to what happened that day!!!

OMG!!!! I should sooo tell this story!!!

Okay well this real cute guy was standing behind me and my dad...no band was currently playing so I turned around to "talk" to my dad lol.
Well this cute guy was with two of his friends (one guy one girl) and some random girl walks over to the three of them, looks at the guy I've had my eye on for the last...oh idk...5-10 min...and says "Hi..Are you gay??"
He was totally shocked and didn't say anything while me (and u can tell so were his friends) trying not to laugh...
She said something else about one of her friends but I didn't really catch it...something about avoiding her I think...
Anyway...he says no and laughs...the girl is all "oh okay...blah blah" and so the cutie and his guy friend get close and act all gay...
You could tell they were joking around b/c they were laughing the whole time...
Yea well I thought the whole this was just really funny!! It got betta after the one girl left b/c the guys friends we teasing him about it and they were all laughing
I was too (quietly so they didn't know I was listening) and my dad just rolled his eyes at the whole thing
:hehe:

I could probably go on and on and ON about what happened that day but I'm too lazy and impatient to type it all....after all it took me almost a week to post this!!! Lolz

Out of the line-up N*E*R*D was really the only band I couldn't get into...which is odd I guess cuz I was into Jay-Z
-shrug- To eaches own I suppose

If anyone would like me to rant off about a band and what happened I will....just PM me XD
July 5th, 2008 at 02:38am