Huh..

This is what I really do not get with people on MSN, or Mibba, Quizilla, or anywhere.

Why must people put where they've been to or that they've had a great time at someone's house or a party on their MSN name or profile on Mibba and Quizilla. Yes, I understand that you had a good time, but sometimes I think people put it on so that others that will see this little add-on will get jealous and/or upset. This could turn out into an ugly fight, and then a loss of a good friendship.

So why put in on?

On MSN, this happens to me alot. When someone signs in, I say 'hi'. Then I wait. And wait. And wait. Next thing I know, literally 2 hours have past and yet, no reply. WHY sign on when you won't answer? Just put yourself to either 'Away' or 'Busy', or better yet, don't sign in at all if you aren't going to answer.

Another thing is that when you have a friend over and you two are chilling out on the computer, you turn on your MSN, and you have a new e-mail. Hey, you could check that new e-mail, but your friend is over. And what does that friend do? Asks you to check it, most likely because they want to be nosy and see who it's from, or what it's about.

Uh excuse me, but it's a personal message. Why check your friend's e-mails if they don't do it with yours? Just..no.
~~~~~~~~~~
Also, when you say that you're going away somewhere, like to a lesson or something, it's a lesson with YOU and the TEACHER. Not YOU, YOUR FRIEND, and the TEACHER. Our parents don't pay for student's friends to come to your lesson with you.

And another thing. If someone you know is going away to where a family member lives for a visit, you DO NOT invite yourself to go along. It's a FAMILY trip, not a FAMILY + FRIEND trip. And that, my friends, is called being an arrogant doxie.

No. Just no.

Ok well I'm finished my rant. Ha, this reminds me of all the rants that I've read on Quizilla. Wow.
July 5th, 2008 at 06:35am