I'm scared out of my mind because of a psychotic video I just watched...

Well, whilst searching for hilarious videos on Youtube, I came across the second installment of Charlie the Unicorn. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I enjoyed the first one, but it made me giggle. What was with the Banana King, eh? Anyway, at the end of the video, a list of other funny or related videos pop up and I saw one called "Mr. Happy Face". I seem to have an obsession with happy faces recently, so I decided that it would be fun to watch. I clicked on it and a happy tune began to play while a dancing happy face pranced across the screen. Then lightning hits a tv set and the happy face pops out of the television. A little kid asks him if he's going to be his new friend, and you know what he says? "I'm going to cut your throat and use your blood as syrup on my pancakes!" What the fuck??? Honestly! Oh beleive me, it gets worse. Just search "Mr. Hapy Face" on Youtube and you'll see what I mean. I was freaked out to the point where I had the goosebumps and I broke into a cold sweat. laugh at me if you want to, but I will never agin have the same respect for happy faces that i once did. *shudders*
July 5th, 2008 at 10:24pm