Ignorance isn't hot babe.

Does it look like I have N***** on my forehead? No it doesn't. Anyways.

Yesterday:

Was July the 4th. Yay! Woop dee doo! Lets throw a party. So I went to my towns square to watch the fireworks and just get out the house. I had a good time saw some people and talked to my friend I haven't seen in a good month. So I walking back with my friend to the parking lot (even though she had to walk the other way. duurr) and these black guys roll up in the car with their rap music blasting. (I can stand a little bit of rap, mostly the ones you dance to. I like to have a good time. But most of the time I don't listen to it unless its eminem, flobots, nerd, or some other people.) Anyways, they drove past and the lyrics said, "Fuck that N***er" and the guy shouted along with it out of the window. So if he can yell something stupid so can I.

I yelled, "Oh yeah! Lets shout some stupid, demeaning word that insults not only you but the people who happen to be of that race. Yay for looking stupid! WOOOOO!"

They drove by us and the guy looked right at me. I nodded my head and said "Yeah, I talking to you." and they kept on driving.

I don't care who you are. But no one should say N***er. Especially black people. Yeah I'm black too and all, but I'm not going to go around saying a word that started off being used against people like me. *Note (I'm not racist or anything as you can tell. I hope.)* I know if you call me or address me by "Hey whats up my N***er," or shit like it I'm going to look at you like your an asshole and walk the other way. I refuse to be associated with people that ignorant. I refuse.

You can comment this all you want and be like well "Its their fault for calling each other that." or whatever.
That was just my rant for today.

So, I hope your 4th was the shizznits. Toodles.

Image

Peace<3
July 5th, 2008 at 10:33pm