=[

As of this point in time, by best friend in the whole entire world is nonexistent.
She was really sick two days ago, and her mom took her to the hospital. Since then, no one has seen or heard from her.
Not her boyfriend, not me, not her dad.
I didn't even know about any of this until about 10 o'clock tonight, because I thought she was at her dad's house, and she usually doesn't get onto the computer when she's there.
Then tonight, her boyfriend's mom phoned me, and told me about her being sick.
Then I phoned her, and there was no answer, and so I left a message.
Then her dad phoned and asked if I had heard from her. I told him I hadn't and I talked to him for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do.
So now it's settled. Tomorrow I'm going to go to her mom's house and try and figure out what's going on.
My mom realizes that this is something that I really need to do, but she's still upset because it's my grandma's birthday, and everyone is coming over, and she wants me here. She is being selfish, I think. Especially since my grandma doesn't even want us to do anything for her birthday, and once she finds out where I am, she'll be totally cool with it.
It might seem kinda irrational, but I'm really scared, and I don't know what to do. Especially if she's not there tomorrow when I go over.
July 6th, 2008 at 07:47am