Cassie by Flyleaf really creeped me out!!

Last saturday was a very tiring day for me. I had school. Damn, six hours of straight Accounting class?? who wouldnt be bored with that?? anyways, so by night, I was very tired. After eating dinner, I went straight to my room. I felt sleepy but as I was laying in my bed, I found myself not sleepy anymore.

I decided to draw some random things. While I was drawing, I decided to listen to some songs uploaded in my cellphone. I put on the earphones. The first track was Cassie by Flyleaf. I played it. I am so creeped out and scared with what I heard!! The song was being sung by a GUY's VOICE!!! I mean, Lacey's voice is not the one I heard. It's a voice of a guy!! singing!! oh God! it gave me goosebumps!! I immediately stopped it. Removed one of the earphone piece in my ears. At first, I thought that my cellphone was low in battery already, so I checked out the battery status, and guess what? It's fucking full charge!! I decided to play the other songs and see if they sound the same. I played another Flyleaf song. It's fucking normal!! I mean, Lacey's voice was the one I heard!!. I played some other song, and it sounded just the way it is!! so it was totally creeping me out. I decided to take a shot listening to Cassie again. Man! it's still sounded weird!! it's still a guy's voice im hearing. I immediately stopped it! and DELETED IT!!

It still gave me goosebumps even remebering it. I am thinking of uploading Cassie again in my cellphone to see if it still sound weird or not.

Im still puzzled with that...so I wanna know what you think of it guys?? I mean, what do you think happened?? Do you think it's just some technical problems or something eerie (as much as I dont want to think of it that way)???
July 7th, 2008 at 04:27am