Boys Sometimes Suck PENIIS!!!!

" I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it! Late night you make me feel like im desperate, I'm not desperate!"

Why can't I just tell you how I feel? Why do you just ignore me? Why do you flirt with me on Friday/Saturday but ignore me Sunday/Monday? Is it because your shy? Because you were drunk Friday? Is it because I freak you out? Do you like me or are you faking it for my own self pitty?! If youre doing this so your wont hurt me, that damage was done along time ago, so just finish it. So just tell me the truth! How much longer must I be in the dark!? How much ever other girl you have liked you actually talk to them but you never talk to me in person? Am I so dear to your heart that you think you should bless me by ignoring me and giving me all these mixed signals? It's ahrd to take so much of this..it might not seem like a big deal but it hurts. You are giving em papercuts! No one realizizes that I like you alot and for so many reaons, I feel ashamed, worthless, ugly and awful when people tell me you like me but you don't do a thing abou it. A simple hello or just something would be nice. Am I really just another person in the hall to you? I think this scale we are on is alittle off balance and maybe if I get off or you start doing something ti might balance up.
I want to confront you so bad, but am too nervous! What fi you think I'm some obsessed freak? And thats the last thing I want you to think of me.
Why call me hot, super sexy, openly flirt like crazy, ask if I would get close to you, ask if you had a real chance, say you are the lucky guy when I tell you, you do if you don't even like me?! What have I done? Were you really that inotixcated? or was it just a big msisunderstaind? Did you think I was someone else? I don't know and if you don't know than wea re screwed!
Your friends bug you about me, your friends and my friends bug me about you so what is missing? What is making this situation between us so painful for me?! I'm trying to move on but when you pull a stunt like on Friday, you suck me back in, So why do you do it? For the sick pleasure? To make innoccent girls such as myself like you? Enlighten me please, because I am obviously missing something!
My friends say I deserve better, people say I could do better, but all I know and think right now is that I couldn't like anyone better than you. Just let me off the hook. Tell me the truth straight to my face. What is it going to be? Whats happening? Tell me if you like, tell me if you hate me, something!!! I would rather hate you for a reason than hate you because I hate myself for not doing something to make myself more likeable or more outgoing for you....So just do something to fix this, I only have one heart, and right now it seems to be hanging off a very thin string right now...
<3

P.S: Hey, thanks for reading this and giving advice..or give advice if you could! I was just n a rant!!

-Kiana-
July 7th, 2008 at 09:05am