18

I am officially 18. Dear God help us all. I'm kidnapping my friends from work and were going out. What we're going to do... I really don't have much of a clue, but we're going out and that's all that matters. I'm actually not very excited about it. It honestly feels like another day to me. And I definitely don't look any older. Or feel any older. I feel the same.

So for my birthday, Dennis got me a brand new Sony digital camera. it is so awesome. I love it! It's so badass. So I think I may go back into photography. I always enjoyed doing it, it was always a hobby. But, I never made a big deal about it. I may take a shot at it again.

Dennis, my boyfriend, wants me to move in so badly with him. But, I don't know if it's the right thing to do. He still livea at home, and it' already crowded.Adding one more person will just make chaos. I would like for him to get his own place, but he can't afford to take care of himself, and to help me out when I start school. I just don't know how we would survive if we were to be out on our own.

I need $2595 more dollars by the 18th of July in order for me to start school. This is not going to be fun at all. I don't how I'm going to come up with that, but hey I'll figure it out somehow. I really don't want to get a loan, but if I have to, then so be it. I want to go to college. I have to. If I change my mind, I'll lose all of my grants and scholarships. That's $24,000 down the drain. I would be retarded of I didn't take this chance.
July 8th, 2008 at 06:10am