Suggestions???

Hey does anybody know of or write any all time low fan-fics? I have found myself obsessed with alt fan-fics right now. Just leave the title if you know of any.

So today in the mail I got some orientation stuff from the local community college. Ugh...orientation all over again. Last year, my freshman year of college I was away at a four year school and it didn't turn out to well. Between the terrible depression of first semester (been fighting depression for almost seven years now), and the shooting during second semester I had to leave (left before finishing second semester). So now here I am going to community college.

Fortunately for me I get to waive out of all those stupid assessment tests, but now they want me to go for this stupid orientation thing where they tour the school and tell you about all the activities. Honestly I don't give a fuck what activities they have and don't care to tour the school. All I want is to meet with a counselor which is the last fucking part of the 3 hour orientation. I've already seen all the requirements that I have to fulfill and I have already decided which classes I want to take and made a little schedule. I've already been through the whole "welcome to college" experience, and trust me it wasn't that great the first time so whose to say that it won't be different this time?

So now instead of being completely homesick the first week of school, I get to be driven completely insane by my parents. I just hope I won't fall as hard this time.
July 8th, 2008 at 09:06pm