Soon my friend, soon.

Well, me and my friend, Mariah (aka Shotgun or NotOKay, to mibbians) are having our one-year anniversay (of knowing each other) soon. I also have another anniversary coming up, on international mcr day...which is more better known to me as the day me and Brandi became mibba wifeys. I might surprise her with an A7x, Syn Gates one-shot or a Frank Iero one, probably Frank Iero, because I'm more experienced with MCR fandom writing. (aka, I've never written a A7x fan fiction in my lfie!)

I'm going to make them cards on Paint, seeing as, I can't give a card to Shotgun because I don't know her personally, I could mail it, but it's too late because the anniversary is on July 11th. And I can't give Brandi a card in real life because school is out for summer.

But yeah, I don't know. I talked to Brandi on the phone last night, she helped me out a super lot, and I hope neither Shotgun, nor Brandi read this...because that would spoil everything. Everything!

But yeah, my parents have been arguing a lot today, and I got taco bell today! Yay! My dad's giving me 100 or so dollars, he didn't tell me (he said 75 to 100, but I hope it's 100) I didn't know how to spend it just yet, so I told him to put it in the bank.

I know some of it's going to Amazon, so I can finally buy TUA, I've been wanting it forever, but I'm so poor I can't afford to buy a comic for a few bucks, but it adds up, when you ship online, and have to pay for eek...shipping. Some of it's going to Birthday presents, for dad and mom, and Brandi, but I think I'll use a different stash of money to buy her gift, the ever-awaited back to school shopping money. I'll just ask my parents to give me like a twenty for it, lots of huggable band merch can be bought for just twenty! It's her 15th, so it's special, and it's about damn time she turn an age, it seems like her years stretch out further than mine, because I've been 15 since March, but her's isn't longer...it's the same amount of time.

By now you're probably getting fecking bored with my goings on. I will stop torturing you now.

Bye.
xx
Amanda C.
July 9th, 2008 at 07:57am