So freaking pissed

OK, so we found out what's wrong with my friend.
She has an ulcer
A freaking ULCER
They say it's because of stress.
I completely and totally blame her mom.
She's moving to go live with her dad, which is stressful enough, since she's moving to a different city and is leaving all her friends behind.
But then her mom just has to go ahead and make it even worse for her by totally freaking out, and telling really hurtful lies about her dad and his family.
My friend isn't moving because she hates her mom (although that's starting to happen now).
She's moving because if she moves, she can attend a school that suits her.
It's a fine arts school, that has a make up artist class, and a hair salon, and a whole bunch of things like that.
If she goes to this school, then it means she cuts off 2 years of college education, cause she can complete it in grades 11&12.
*sigh* It's a lot more complicated than that, but it's not really my story to tell, and I've already said too much, probably.

The only good thing is that I'm getting my eyebrow pierced tomorrow (!) and my birthday is on Thursday. Otherwise, life is seriously a bitch right now.

AND my best friend can't come to my party because she has an ulcer.
That's pretty selfish, I know, but I can't help it.
I want her to get better, but I want her to be there for my 16th party...
I'm just being ridiculous... sorry guys.
July 9th, 2008 at 08:20am