Paranormal =/

Yep. A journal post about ghosts =D

I've been living with ghosts and spirits since my grandfather died, which would be since I was in grade 8. I'm in grade 11/12 now. Yeesh.

It's not that I'm aggravated by this; quite the opposite. I enjoy it alot =D. Even though my mother doesn't believe a word of it. More of the scientific person she is. The ghost shows(Paranormal State, Psychic Kids) are really good to watch too.

Last night, while I was watching Hellboy, I heard a really unique sound outside my house. It sounded like an animal being tortured. I'm used to small noises around the house like the usual knocking, tapping, and banging. But this was tooo scary. This morning I went out to check out what that noise came from, and what did I find? Nothing. Nothing was there.

I know it wasn't my neighbour, because he gave up his pup a long time ago. Can someone please give me some insight on what this sound might be?

I have what I call a 'little spirit' in my room. The little spirit is a small girl around the age of 4 1/2 years old. It gets kinda annoying, because she always wants to play when I'm trying to study or sleep.

But I find this cool.
July 10th, 2008 at 12:04am