Kung Fu Smoothies

Okay so I'm kinda bored today.
Don't be like "oh this journal entry is lame, i can't believe she would even do that, blah blah."
guess who doesn't care?
i doesn't care!
if ur at my level or boredness, you'd write a random journal entry too.
well i guess ill tell you about my day, to whoever reads this...
I went to work today.
no one in particular had a hippo therapy lesson at the stable.
so i wasn't really needed to help out.
so i left after being there for about an hour.
i did get some good ol' horse groomin' in though, so i didn't completely waste my time...
then i came home and hung with Stina.
we went to robeks to get smoothies, the to starbucks nextdoor to get... more items to consume, resulting in me not eating dinner.
we bugged my bf, he had just gotten out of work so he came with us.
he seemed upset and it bothered me.
whenever he's upset, i worry, cuz i can tell when something is not cool with him.
it made it even more difficult because stina was there, and she's really cool about giving us our space when we need to talk but i felt bad about it.
im not gonna ignore my friend for my bf when i see him more than her.
so he went home shortly after, and things got a bit better.
now stina is at lacrosse and i have to wait for her to get back cuz she's spending the night.
oh and for a special touch on this, my brother rented Kung Fu panda at Blockbuster...the video game...he's 18....and he won the title of "Halo Champion" at his ENTIRE college university. yeah..i know...sad.
anyways, he felt lame renting it so he gave it to me to pretend like i was renting it.
when we got to the car he's like "Holy crap, im so fuckin' excited to do kung fu when i get home!"
.....wow matt, ur cool.
July 10th, 2008 at 01:43am