You tell me you can't go on, without a reason to wake up each day. (SHATW)

So my summer has been the farthest from perfect that you could probably ever go. Let me amuse you with my sorrows and pains that I have thus far deprived you of, you might want to prepare yourselves for these brutal blows;

First matter of interest- Tyler and I broke up, on his birthday, after I had bought him a gift. I'm not giving it to him, because he's been a bitch to me since it's happened. The other night, though, it all came out. He just went off for almost three hours about how I've been lying to him, and using him. Which isn't true, because I liked him SO much, but he refuses to believe that. But it was when he started bitching out how bad a friend Andy's been, especially since him (Andy) and I stopped dating. He was like, "I hope you get back with him just so he can break your heart. Then you'll come back to me and I'll just say 'I told you so'. BUT IF YOU WANT TO GET HURT, THEN DON'T LET ME STOP YOU!" And stuff like that. I was like "First of all, I'd never come running back to you, especially after this. Secondly, I love Andy, so he can break my heart all he wants, it's not going to stop me. Lastly, I hope we get back together again, too. Not only because I still have strong feelings for him, but just to watch your face when he doesn't break my heart." GOD HE PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH, HE THINKS HE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, !*@&#^$%!

Next- I'M GOING TO WARPED TOUR!!!! =D! Emma's mom got her tickets for her birthday, and she was like, "HEY. YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TO WARPED. KAYTHNXBYE." And I like screamed and did a whole little dance and everything! Haha, I sort of wish I had it on tape, just so I could watch myself get all excited and whatnot would be amazing to watch over and over again, haha. I'm sooooo pumped for it because Chiodos is going and if I got to meet them, I'm pretty sure I'd like, fucking, pass out on the ground and be like dead. But it'd all be chill, cause I got to meet them, like, you know? I could have died happily, I guess is the point I'm trying to make... I think. WHATEVER. But yeah, it's going to be freaking amazing and I can't wait and so yeah! That's pretty much all I've got to say about that matter of interest.

Third- Speaking of Andy, well a little bit ago now, but I've just mentioned him again so all is well. But yeah, so I supposively was hanging out with him on Monday, but not really. Chris (Young) invited me to hang out with them at the mall. And so I was like, "Aiight, chill." So I went and when I got there, so did a bunch of these other girls. So, they all sort of just went off on their own, with Andy and Chris and whoever, and I was just sort of left there. I tried to make conversation and make my presence known, but it was a lost cause. So, I got upset obviously, and called Julie Mac to come hang out with me =) I forget when they came, but it was Julie and her lovely cousin Sam! And we had a good time roaming the mall and whatever. But yeah, in the few minutes (like, 10 maybe?) that I actually got to talk a little with Andy, Chris and that group of girls like walked off or whatever, and Andy's little cousin Danny Cocomazzi has gone to camp with me over the summers at Park 'N' Rec. But yeah, he was like "Andy has a crush on yoouuuu!" and like ran off, but Andy didn't deny it, he just did that amazingly cute little laugh that he has and started talking about his Ninja Guidelines poster or whatever it was. I hope this means that maybe he does, and eventually I'll get around to asking him myself =)

I think that's all I've got for you up until this point! If anything else exciting happens or whatever, I'll be sure to make a post and not hold off like this time!!
July 10th, 2008 at 07:12pm