Okay. Whatever, People.

I'm back to rant a little.
I don't care whether you're reading my story or not, people.
I'll continue to post, because if I don't, I did all that writing for nothing but my amusement. And that's okay. It's not about the audience. If you're doing your thing, do it. No one else has to like it.
And I understand why you wouldn't read it:
A] Fall Out Boy fanfics are everywhere. It's un-original.
2] Okay, nobody cares about Joe. It's always about Pete and occasionally Patrick. Nobody cares about Daniel and Tommy or whoever the other two are.
D] It's about the author herself. Who cares about her? To hell with her.

Also, you may notice that I re-use characters in my story [*cough* Liz and Tenzin *cough*] Must I justify myself? I just love to use them. Ha ha ah, not really. But they're my friends. They must expect it.

Okay, I'm an addict for dramatics, but I know that's what you may be thinking. And it's alright.
But some HONEST FEEDBACK wouldn't be too much to ask for, would it? Seeing as, I haven't gotten any yet? I've had a record breaking FOUR people read the first chapter, and and a record shattering ONE read the second. Amazing, eh?

Despite the rant, I don't mind posting at all. The less people reading, the faster I can post, the sooner it'll be done, and the sooner I'll have the next story up. Not to be bitter.

Alright, I'm done. Now, run along.

X.x
Isley Infamy.
July 10th, 2008 at 11:22pm