My mum let me go to the prom!!

And it was epic. I'll go through it from the beginning.

So i was in town with Emilia untill six. She was trying to buy shoes, then the bus was 20 mins late. I had an hour to get ready. And then i went to Stephs, she looked beautiful. I realised i forgot my ticket and stephs mum drove me back to my house to get it.

When we got to the prom, i tryed some fruit punch, twas ok. But i i din't want another. Then Meeli got there, and me, her, Elanor, Emma and Emma had our picture taken. Then the party started. I was jumping and screaming to every song. I was having so much fun i even sang along and jumped to Justin Timberlake!

Then, Teenagers came on, me and Emilia screamed, because we had requested I'm not okay, but this was good. We shouted every word at the top of our voices, and even though the DJ turned the music down on the swear word, every person in the room screamed shit and he even forgot to turn it down on the last chorous.

I drank 2 red bulls, and a coke and a bit of Meeli's J2o, it was gross. And chris made me spill some of it on myself. I was sweating so much on my legs, that it acutally looked like i had peed myself lol. So i had to dry off.

The second to last song, was welcome to the black parade. I screamed and dragged emilia to the balcony at the front of the room. There ws about 5 or 6 of us up there. Me, Emilia, Steph, and some random people who just like to be looked at. We screamed every word and pumped our firsts in the air. There was a mosh going on on the floor and people down there were screaming too, Beth gave me a dirty look, but i could care less. We did request Famous last words because we thought it was epic but this was better then we thought. My drama teacher was smiling at the confidence i all of a sudden got. And pumping her fist too. That song got the loudest cheer all night.

I had to take my shoes off half way through the evening because they were hurting my feet, then Meeli kept pushing me into the mosh. I know its weird there was a mosh at a prom, but there was.

My mum said "Its odd how you get all these MCR haters and emo haters, then they mosh at a prom"

My feet were all cut up, and my voice was cracking half way through singing WTTBP, and now i can't speak. But hell it was the best night of my life =]
July 11th, 2008 at 12:59am