You Need Help.

If my childhood was normal, would I be the same person I am today?

They say I've got the life experience of a thirty-year-old. Has it made me any wiser?

I can tell you one thing- it's given me a different outlook on life then most people do. I've seen things some people don't see in their entire lifetime. It hasn't made me any smarter- Nor has it gave me any more courage.

I am strong because I have no choice. I have too many responsabilities to give up.

I've been climbing for so long- If I let go, the fall will be twice as hard.

Being suicidal is not an option. It's never an option. If you get thoughts of suicide, get help. You have far too much to lose, even when it seems you don't have anything. I felt like that before. Maybe sometimes I still do.

Think about how much worse you could have it. Is it worth it? Do you really want to end your life over someone?

Maybe your significant other dumped you. Maybe you feel, now that they're gone, that you can't live anymore. But they're not gone. They're still alive. Even if they were dead, one life is not equal to another. You cannot sell a life for a life.

And when you hold that razor to your wrists, is it for easing the pain, or is it for attention? Why waste your time with self harm? If you are going to kill yourself, just get it over with. I'm not saying, if you are cutting yourself, that you should just go and commit suicide. But what is the point? I don't understand.

You need help. Don't be scared to get help. Some people might think it doesn't accomplish anything. I'm telling you from experience- it may not make things completely better, but it will get you through.

Just, please. Enough with the madness.
July 11th, 2008 at 02:19pm