So I wanted an interesting guy story...

Well, this is my story. You know how a few weeks ago my ex broke up with me (through a text)?

Well... now there's more to the story.

So, I majorly like this guy, and we'll just say his name is Oli, cause I love Oli Sykes. And it shows. A lot. We flirt, make really awkward sexual innuendos, and it even got to the point of him actually, seriously asking me to screw him. But the problem is, he says he has no emotions. Whatever, I just keep trying. And also, he knows about me liking him. At this point, I don't care. But then, a few days ago, this chick Angie showed up at the theater. And I was talking to Oli, and his shirt was ruffly and I was petting it and it was kinda on his chest, so yeah. And Angie asks "Are you guys dating?"
But before I can say no, Oli says, "No, but she's effing crazy about me, but I don't feel the same way."
And this is an awkward silence. And Angie then goes on and asks, "Do you not like her because you have a girlfriend, or because you just don't like her?"
And Oli was just kinda like, "Ummm... uhh."
I left because I had to go on stage. So I don't know about the rest of that conversation, but I was pissed at him the whole night. And he knew, because I'd frequently say "You're such a douchebag! I hate you!" And he would respond with "Maybe it's better that way."

So, moving on to that night after the show. We went to Denny's, a restaraunt that has amazinnnng food. And I was sitting by Sarah, Delilah, Zach and Britain at a huge table, and Delilah likes my ex, Trent. (Delilah talked to me about it, and at the time I thought Oli liked me, so I didn't care.)
But she wanted Trent to come sit by her, and I still hadn't talked to him. At all. So he came over, and Sarah goes, "So a guy walks into a bar..." and she just stops. (That really had nothing to do with the story, it was just funny.)
And Trent just says, "Hi Alex, I've never really talked to you."
And I was in a bad mood, so I say, "Because you were afraid!"
So he asked, "Is it Oli?"
And then a while later, Oli walked in and sat down next to me, and both Delilah was like, "So there's this girl, and she's really mad at you, but she still likes you. So you should give her a hug and apoligize."
He just looks at Delilah, so Trent says, "Alex still likes you, so hug her and make up."
So Oli tries to hug me, but I move away, thinking he's only doing it to make Trent and Delilah happy. (Insert biggggg regretful feeling.)
And he moves over to the next table, and I feel miserable the whole time.

Annnnd then I don't talk to him when I see him next at the theater. But my friend tells me to not be mad at him and he'll apoligize. So I'm not as mad at him any more, and Trent is trying to convince him to ask me out.

But, another little branch to the story.
Trent is gaga over Delilah. And he wanted to kiss her, and he tells meeee. Of all people, his ex. And her best friend. So, he's telling me, and he was like, "Okay, I'll just kiss her at Fricker's." I said, "Okay whatever you want." Then he said, "But my breath might smell like Garlic! But she might not notice... unless I make out with her! That'd be sweet." I was just like... "Okay... Thanks for telling me."

And then, at Frickers, he sits next to me and goes, "I kissed her! Twice!" And I was just like "Oh."
And then he goes on and says, "It was amazing, like a huge gigantic exsposive parade in my head."
And when he left I was just like "Douche bag."
And I felt rather upset about it, and now I'm venting to my computer.

So... yeah, if you read this, comment it, please. I don't have anyone to talk to about this without it being awkward. So yeah.
And I'm sorry for the excessive amount of "and thens."

So, comment this, please, give me your thoughts.
July 12th, 2008 at 08:24pm