Today ... one of the worst days of the summer

Has there ever been a time where no matter what happens you get the blame, singled out or blatantly treated as if it was your fault? Today was one of those days for me. Actually almost everyday of every week and so on are those kinds of days for me. In the house, I am looked at as the second oldest/oldest. Second oldest because my sister is older by 6 years 6 months and two weeks she had me memorize that down to a science or how ever the damn phrase goes. However, our relationship as of right now is the best that it could ever be we rarely fight which never happened until she became sober, moved down to Florida and had her son/my nephew Shane.

On the other hand, my “darling”, little brother and sister are another story. Note the sarcasm when I said darling. My little sister compared to me and my older sister are total and complete opposites. Literally. She and I act like what my older sister and I used to act except worse. She prefers the label clothing similar to those in my story I will never let them get me if you have read it. When it comes to me involving clothing I can care less as long as its comfortable, wearing denim, and its dark colors. Meaning hell no to skimpy shirts, skirts or anything that should never be seen in public like super short skirts. Guess what my little sister loves. Those exact clothes it is nasty to my older sister and I. Taste in music hah nothing in common she loves (no offence to anyone if you like the following artists but when you are stuck with\ someone like my sister who blares the damn music when she can and does not get in trouble for it.) Chris brown, Hannah Montana /miley Cyrus, flo rida … pretty much anything that is pop and popular unlike myself who listens to rock, metal, and alternative. When I blare my music of course, I get yelled at.

To top that entirely she never listens to me ever even when I try to tell her stuff nicely.

One time that really put me over the edge was pretty much since this morning. She wakes me up at 9:45 when I was planning to sleep until 11:30 ish maybe later. Whenever she gets dressed or undressed (lucky me [note the sarcasm]) she does it in front a open window doesn’t cover herself up at all. The house next door is abandoned but you never know who or what can walk through the yard and see the indecency I tell her that all the time but does she listen to me? Take a wild guess *Hint she never listens to me* Then everything was decent until we went to the local Sam’s club. (a big warehouse kind of store) She follows me everywhere when I went to choose a new I-pod she was trying to get me to buy an 8g which knowing me would be used up with in a month maybe two. Yes I do indeed like a lot of music.

When I went to go get it at the customer service desk she sticks to me like a leech. She then sees a pink one same size same size an all which supports breast cancer. I am not against supporting breast cancer but I absolutely abhor the color pink. She goes on and on “Lisa get the pink one it supports breast cancer on and on and I reply nicely with “Amber I don’t like pink you should know that by now.” She replies back with “but it supports breast cancer” I say “I know I can see that but its pink.” It goes on for a little while until I step up to the desk and when the woman that went to retrieve she was telling the woman what color and everything making me mortified to be near her. I whisper more like mutter amber shut up she knows what to get the woman isn’t blind!” Amber just rolls her eyes and goes to my mom. The rest of the day went okay until a few hours ago when she asked “Lisa how do you spell Mibba?” I didn’t answer because I was in the middle of making dinner. But of course, my little brother who is only fourteen or so months younger and a hell of a lot smarter then her. Spells it for her and she darts well more like dashes to the computer in my parents room. When I come running in, she is almost done setting up an account on Mibba. My sister is twelve the minimum age for Mibba is thirteen. So I try shutting it off so it doesn’t go through, that doesn’t work so when I see that she has to read the activation email I dash to my laptop and I try hacking into her email account doesn’t work but I got it locked for twenty four hours. I know that is cruel but my sister is too young and immature to read some of the stuff that is published on this site. Of course, guess who gets yelled at … me. So I did the next best thing I ignored her for the rest of the night and when necessary gave her an attitude. I sweat sometimes she will either cause my death or insanity.

Moving onto my little brother he isn’t that bad he just always wants to go onto my laptop which gets really annoying when reading a juicy update of a really good story.

In the end I hate being the oldest kid in the house but soon enough I wont be there anymore I’ll be in college. Thank god.
July 13th, 2008 at 05:07am