Fight This War With My Words

Lately, I've been thinking. It isn't what I am best at but I've come across a few interesting thoughts.

Can one truly escape their DNA? I've been trying for years but, when I sit and think to myself what I've done recently, it all comes back to what my mother used to do. I want desperately to be nothing like her but it seems like I have no choice. I've donated money, babysat for free, got all of my homework in on time- all that I really could do and, yet, I can't help but regret those mishaps with the alcohol and suicidal tendencies that slipped my mind. My mother stares back at me every time I glance in the mirror.

It is funny in a tragic way. To think, I've tried to be a good person.

Other than that dreadful thought, I realized that no one is anyone without someone. That may have confused you but you are intelligent people. Think on it for a moment and you'll figure it out. We all need someone and, to those of you who don't think you do, stop lying to yourselves. We all wake up because there is someone to wake up for. We all feel that special attachment to someone- a lover, a friend, a sister, a brother. Without that person, the beauty of life..just fades away.

Among those ideas, ponder with me this: Where IS Waldo? I am kidding. I found him the other day behind my couch with Jesus. We kicked back and watched some Invader Zim and life was good. Frankly, you can make life good in any situation. It isn't as easy as it sounds but live your life without consequence for just one day and, maybe- just maybe- it will rid you of the stress of a hundred days.

That's it for me on this lovely morning. Have a wonderful day, guys.
July 13th, 2008 at 06:43pm