Rudie Can't Fail

How you get so rude and reckless?
Don't you be so cruel and feckless.
You been drinking brew for breakfast.
Rudie Can't Fail!

I cannot get that song out of my head. LONG LIVE THE CLASH!!!

I am so bored. I don't know how to entertain myself anymore. I'm just sitting here on the floor, with my computer in my lap, typing this only because I have nothing to do. It's so said. I could be out at my friend's party, but all it will be is a bunch of minors getting trashed and ii hate being in that awkward position. I could be over my boyfriend's house, but he went to his grandmother's house today. I could start writing a new story, but I haven't been able to write anything since I graduated. I have terrible writer's block. So... bored!

So anyways, school starts in two months and all my money for school had to spent on paying rent and the telephone bill. So now I have to start saving money all over again. AHHH! I also had to take money from my Betsey Johnson Fund. Oh wait... I neve talked about that.

The one thing I have been saving up for has been a dress by one of my favorite designers, Betsey Johnson. The only issue is that those dresses cost almost $300 dollars. So I made what I like to call "The Betsey Johnson Fund" to save up money. I already have "The College Fund" and "The Guitar Fund" so I can get it myself, because no one else is going to get it for me. I was only less than $50 away from having enough, and that's when my mom came to me saying that she didn't have the money to pay the rest of the rent or the telephone bill. So, that's where my "Betsey Johnson Fund" and my "College Fund" went. So now I have to start from scratch. It's not as easy as it seems. I just need to pretend like I'm super poor all the time.
July 14th, 2008 at 12:16am