I Phail

Hey guys. Life sucks, but I bet you already know that. Shall we recap everything that sucks with my life so far?

Well, my mom and I got into a HUGE argument in the car on the way home about me being a vegetarian. She said, more like yelled, that I can't become one wile living under her roof. She also yelled at me for a whole bunch of other shit.

Next, I have sleeping probelms, don't we all, and I was txting a friend I used to like. Well, I asked his if it was true that he did like me at one point. Finds out he was sitting next to his girlfriend and he most likely thinks I'm crazy from the way I was talking to him.

After that I decided that it would be a good idea to open up and tell my friend something after she stated a few things that have been happening to me. She said I had been withdrawing myself from all my friends and that I was extremely distant. She also mentioned everyone being concerned and worried over that, especially the fact that they've "lost" me. I call her on the phone and tell her the only reason I could think of as to why I was distancing myself. I was cutting. Turns out she starts bawling on the phone with me.

Well, now that THAT is out of my system, anyone else care to rant?
July 14th, 2008 at 05:02am