So I learned/realized:

When this whole thing happened with this one guy, the first night I found out and talked to him.....I still had feelings for him even though I was hurt so of course I forgave him.
But then I think now- or even the next couple days after this happened-, how I'm still bitter and angry when it comes to him, and how I hate him and all this other shit...I realize...
I never forgave the guy.
Because I talked about this to my dad I asked, "Is is possible to forgive someone for what they did and still be mad about it?"
He pretty much said no (we had this huge discussion about it, but I'm not gonna write it all out, so its an overall no).
So I've accepted the fact that I haven't forgave this guy and because I haven't forgave him, I still have a problem (at least my dad says)
But it's hard to forgive a guy who is....such a monster.
Who knows they did wrong, manipulates the person into thinking they've changed, and as quick as they said that, they go and be stupid again (maybe not with the same thing....but along those lines)
I can forgive a human, human makes mistakes, I can't forgive a monster- I can't forgive someone I don't even consider a human.
But yea, my dad says I have a problem if I still harbor bad feelings/is hateful towards the person.
But I accept that.......If I learn to just be okay with the guy than thats just asking to be hurt again....the guy takes advantage of that.
Okay, some of you would agree with me with not forgiving him (I think I wrote what he did in other entries), but for those who disagree-
How do you forgive a guy who claims to have a fucked up life and claims to have been hurt before, and uses that as an excuse to not care about other people's feelings. Uses it as an excuse to be a heartless bastard to people.
Everyone has thought they've had a fucked up life at one point, everyone has been hurt at one point, and mostly everyone does not use that as an excuse to be heartless. They scar (heal) and they move on.
How do you forgive a guy who manipulates girls into thinking he's a nice guy but then again makes you feel like shit while he's doing it....then really makes you feel like shit by hurting you more and showing you the monster he really is. And then making fun of you because you fell for it. A guy who considers girls expendables. A human who considers other humans expendables is not even human. MONSTER.
Yea, you see why it's hard to forgive....

So its weird, I am over the whole situation of what happened, don't say I'm not.
I think it is possible to be over the person and not forgive them....
Its not only what happened with me, its what he did to my friends, its what hes doing to other girls.
It's just wrong...
I cant forgive someone for something that they wont stop doing....

But idk I just needed to say this
July 14th, 2008 at 08:08am