I'm so proud of myself!

I passed my second year of uni!

Honestly, you couldn't wipe this smile off my face! This year has been so hard on me, and everyone on my course. We're the first people to do this degree and I've had to work out what does and doesn't work, at the same time as "ticking the boxes".

I honestly thought I was going to fail. I knew I was going to fail at least one module...but I passed it! Oh my God!

I feel sick. I'm still shaking. I can't breathe. I've already had my mum screaming & crying down the phone.

The letter came and I saw my uni's crest on it. Reading the first paragraph it takes it until the end to actually say, in plain English "well fucking done! You're allowed to take the final year of your degree" Well, it's said a lot more formal than that!

Omg, I'm so excited. This year is going to be amazing! It's really going to open doors for me. My head lecture knows I want to be a drama therapist, and is already working on a placement for me working with some children at a local school - he's already got connections with the woman who wants to work with me! OMG!

I'm so excited I could piss my pants right now! Also, I get to actually write a performance. That we be directed, acted, lighted, and watched by a paying audience. This year is going to be my year! And no one will take this away from me!
July 14th, 2008 at 01:28pm