Problem Dump (Need Advice)

I just lost two of my friends here. One because I dropped her because she encouraged me to commit suicide, and the other because she left because she felt "useless" to me, she got scared because of my attempted suicide, and then basically everyone told her to abandon me. (By the way, the suicide thing was a few months ago. I realize how stupid it was, I'm not going to try it again, and I'm not even depressed anymore --- surprisingly, therapy can help.) So, yeah, now I'm sad (for the friend that left, that is, not the one I dropped).

Another problem: I hate my school. I never get to see any of my friends, the teachers are a pain, and everything else is just BLAH. The only thing I can successfully say that I like about my high school is the french fries. Pathetic, isn't it? Now, I've found a school that I think I'll really love. It's perfect for me. It's small (which I like), has a fantastic fine arts program (one of it's focuses is actually pre-professional art), it's really close to the beach, and it's just... well, perfect! I know that know place is ever truly perfect (except heaven, of course), but this place is AWESOME!!! Here's the other problem, though: it's a boarding school on the other side of the country, and I know that if I asked they'd never let me go. Especially after the whole suicide thing from last year. Which sucks, because I'm not even depressed anymore, and besides that one thing, I've always been a trustworthy person. I feel bad because I know my parents are afraid, but I really wish they'd just realize that they don't have to be scared for me anymore.

Please, someone on mibba must have advice!

EDIT sometime later on (too lazy to figure out date and time): One of my friends (not the one I got rid of, the one that left) came back. We stopped arguing, and decided to start over. So now it's all good.
July 14th, 2008 at 04:00pm