Torturous Trips To Visit My Grandmothers Fiance....

Coming back from Iowa was probably the single most incredible thing that could happen to me. I suffered a day of pain and torture and talks of the Bahamas for 5 hours. If that wasn't enough, I had to see my cousins. It was probably the least terrible thing. I actually bond with them pretty well, they are a lot younger than me, but easily entertained. I was never asked to bounce on a trampoline so many times in a row. I barely got to just sit down.
Anyways, after listening to my grandmother and her fiance, who she's known a shorter period of time than me and my bf have been DATING, I finally got to go to the hotel room and sleep.
I woke up at six thirty that morning so I was feeling a little sleep deprived. Unfortunately, I hate hotel rooms. I can't sleep in the beds without thinking hey, someone probably fucked in this bed... the only thing seperating me from the germs was a sheet that was probably a thousanth of an inch thick. Joy. Luckily I was on the pull out bed so I'm sure more people did it in hte master....Unless they just couldn 't make it another several feet.
Anyways, coming home yesterday was exciting, I had never once felt like I had wasted so much of my time.
And luckily for me I get to sit in a car for a longer time next month when I go down south...We drive 9 hours the first day, 3 the next, stay there for 4 nights, leave to my granparents house another 3 hours and then stay a few nights then we head back home an outrageous 16 hours.....kill me...please.
July 15th, 2008 at 03:32am