Character Info for With My Undying Love

Jesse Davis
Age: 17
Family: lives with parents and brother Jeremy
Friends: Hayley Williams, Zac Farro, Josh Farro, John Farro, Ashley Costello and of course her brother Jeremy.
Jesse is: a 'normal' teenage girl who just happens to be best friends with rock stars.. okaaay..maybe normal isn't the right word. (Being normal is vastly over rated) Jesse is bisexual but only her brother Jeremy and Ashley know. Manly because she has a major crush on Hayley and a little one on Zac but would never put her friendship with Hayley in danger so she keeps it inside, but lately it's been getting the better of her. Yet she is always telling herself that Hayley and Josh love each other & are meant to be, even though they themselves only see each other as friends. (she can be oblivious at times) She loves music and her brothers band, she even go's on tour with them. She also loves being random and making people bust out laughing, enjoys writing songs, poems and can draw very well, she blushes very easily (especially around Hayley and Zac) but will always deny it.

Jeremy Davis
Age: 22
Family: lives with parents and sister Jesse
Friends: Hayley Williams, Zac Farro, Josh Farro, John Farro, Ashley Costello and of course his little sister Jesse.
Jeremy is: a very funny brother who Jesse can count on for anything. He is fine with Jesse being bi and thinks that she would be grate with Zac or Hayley, and that she is to hard on herself when it comes to Hayley. He does like to pick on her a little about how he found out she liked Hayley but would never say/do anything to hurt his sister. Knows that Ashley likes him but also knows that Josh likes her, and thinks Josh is a better match for her then he is. Enjoys being complimented, and being 'Gangsta'. He's also like a big brother to Josh, Zac and John at times.

Zac Farro
Age: 17
Family: lives with parents and two brothers John and Josh.
Friends: Hayley Williams, Jesse Davis, Jeremy Davis, Ashley Costello and of course his brothers (younger)John and (older)Josh.
Zac is: a crazy guy who loves his friends and family. He has a 'little' crush on Jesse but thinks she likes Hayley so he is confused about what he should do. Loves to drum and is always giving 'beats' for his brothers and Jeremy, and just about anyone who asks. Can usually be found with a set of drum sticks or Jeremy's Ipod.

Hayley Williams
Age: 18
Family: lives with parents.
Friends: Jesse Davis, Jeremy Davis, Zac Farro, Josh Farro, John Farro, Ashley Costello.
Hayley is: a random awesome girl who can catch any one's attention with the simplest things. She will listen to any one's problems and try to help and is very open about everything except her sexuality, the only person that knows she is bi is Josh (that's why they're so close) yet she's thinking of telling Jeremy because he is always there for her. She has a crush on Jesse but believes she's straight so she trys to not act strange around her. Doesn't seem to know that Zac likes Jesse too. She loves singing and is always humming a tune or writing some song ideas. Enjoys Harry Potter and Potter Puppet Pals and can always make you laugh with her version of 'The Mysterious Ticking Noise'

Josh Farro
Age: 19
Family: lives with parents and two brothers John and Zac.
Friends: Hayley Williams, Jesse Davis, Jeremy Davis, Ashley Costello and of course his little brothers John and Zac.
Josh is: a cool and kinda dorky guy who loves his friends and family. He has a 'little' crush on Ashley but is not sure how she feels. Was a little shocked when Hayley told him she was bi but is fine with it and thinks she should Go-for-it with Jesse. Doesn't know that his brother likes Jesse as well. Loves to write songs and music can usually be found some place comfy and quiet.

Ashley Costello
Age: 20
Family: lives with parents.
Friends: Jesse Davis, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams, Zac Farro, Josh Farro, John Farro.
Ashley is: one of the two 'normal' one's in the group of friends. Really good friends with the Davis's. Is a sort of 'big-sister' to Jesse and really helped her out when she realized she was bi, and thinks Jesse should suck-it-up and tell Hayley how she feels. Has a crush on Jeremy and Josh but wouldn't know who to choose if she had to pick one. Loves to sing and will always try to out-sing Hayley (in a friendly competition). Enjoys Disney characters, ex: Tinker Bell, Goofy, Micky, etc.

John Farro
Age: 13
Family: lives with parents and two brothers Zac and Josh.
Friends: Hayley Williams, Jesse Davis, Jeremy Davis, Ashley Costello and of course his big brothers Zac and Josh.
John is: a dorky little kid who loves his family and friends. The only one that knows Zac likes Jesse. Doesn't really try to get into other people's business but will listen to the 'big kids' when he feels like it or thinks he can help. Always makes people laugh usually by acting-a-fool with his brothers. Usually with his brothers and a DS.

NEW
Angelica Roxanna
Age: 21
She is: One girl you don't want to upset. She will destroy you and all you hold dear. She is a devoted Cristian.'Or so she'd like to think' She picked on Jesse her entire freshman year and even after. Believes she is the only one who knows "What a filthy sinner" Jesse is. Doesn't know that Hayley is bi or that Ash likes Jeremy. She's tried to hook-up with Jeremy several times, but has been stopped by Jesse each time. So she dated Josh for months just to get closer to Jeremy. Josh is over her as Jeremy is Crazy for her
July 16th, 2008 at 12:40am