I worship Satan because I don't like Green Day anymore

That's what my dad thinks.

-.-

I still like Green Day but I like Avenged Sevenfold just as much.

Here i'll tell you how it went. (IM convo with my friend Jess talking about it)

AllxStarX409 (8:41:46 AM): AND I f*ckING WON!
AllxStarX409 (8:41:49 AM): lol sorry
xx dethless xx (8:41:57 AM): won what?
xx dethless xx (8:42:21 AM): because i'm actually not being nice to her because she missed four days worth of her medicine BECAUSE SHE WANTED IT TO BE GIVEN TO HER!
AllxStarX409 (8:43:17 AM): Ok so me and my dad were having this argument about how he didn't like how my friends have their nose pierced and their snake bites and he thinks that they make me f*cking worship satan and everything. and then he went to saying how Avenged Sevenfold worships satan and 'how i could have gone from listening to nice green day to satan worshiping Avenged.'
xx dethless xx (8:43:55 AM): O_o
xx dethless xx (8:43:58 AM): what the f*ck?
xx dethless xx (8:44:14 AM): besides the fact that their name came from the bible? O_o that should say something
AllxStarX409 (8:45:09 AM): and then i was like 'dad if you knew anything about them you'd know that most of their lyrics are probably about god and christian stuff.' and then i went on to saying 'Iron Maiden? Led Zeppelin? Most of their sh*t is about satan too. I mean come on Spirit of the beast? That's about satan!' and he loves Iron Maiden and Led Zeppelin so he shut the f*ck up after than and didn't say anything to me during the rest of the car ride home. I was like 'haha mother f*cker i won! f*ck you!"
AllxStarX409 (8:45:11 AM): haha
xx dethless xx (8:45:34 AM): hah xD
AllxStarX409 (8:45:55 AM): and this makes me happy because usually i never get to say anything like that before i get back handed.
AllxStarX409 (8:46:01 AM): haha i'm so happy right now
AllxStarX409 (8:46:03 AM): f*cker
July 16th, 2008 at 04:16am