Wishing & Love

Hey me again...just having an issue ( i dont do this to you guys a lot so dont call me an attention getter or anything like that.)

Anyway back to my issue...

Wishing....I guess I do that a lot lately...You all know I wish for love most of all. I guess i'm starting to realize that anything I wish for will or isnt coming true. A lot of my friends get what they want (the ones from my school.) Things come true for them. Oh no if I wish for something...nothing happens. Its like I have a curse when I wish for something. Its like when I wish, it becomes like I already used up all my wishes and stuff its so stupid.

I dont know lately....Everyone keeps telling when the right time comes, someone or something will be waiting. Well...i've been waiting some time now (I know i'm only 16, and i got my whole life ahead of me and stuff like that.) Just I want to know what love feels like, I mean i dont know what it is like to not be with someone when you were with them a long time or something. Being an only child for your whole life, you really want someone there...Someone to love and care for you. Just sometimes I just hate being single and i hate being alone.

*sighs* i guess you guys dont have to care. I know probably most of you thinking or reading this will call this a rant or whatever.

Please Read and Comment. I really appericate if you comment and Read it means so much to me when i see your guys different views.

Thanks if you read this i really do appericate it.
July 16th, 2008 at 03:55pm