LynZ haters should go play in traffic.

Seriously, I'm so annoyed! I saw a journal entry saying keep the faith or something, asking you to send a picture to LynZ supporting her, I did. So, I decided to look up some LynZ hate and this is what I found (on quizilla...figures)

http://www.quizilla.com/user/xxbeautifullyxchaotic9xx/journal/665918/for_people_against_lynz_%3E.%3C_if_not_please_dont_read_this!_thanks/

I'll find some quotes which really annoyed me:

and now since she's married to him, she thinks shes an official memeber of The Black Parade.. MY ASS!!! you don't see Jamia, or Alicia doing what she's doing.. bahh....

My reply in my mind: No hun, she never said that.

oo and what is this shit... he's saying he doesnt want fanfics written about him!?
dude, did it ever cross your mind that maybe that the only way some girls can cope with you being married?!?!?!

Me: Hmm, I think you'll find he doesn't want Waycest written about him, which is understandable.

and also the pics of Gerard at The Umbrella Acedemy signing?!
what ever happened to wearing the all black/ red and black attire?
now he's wearing an argile sweater vest?! hmm... can we say he's copying lynz?

Me: Its a sweater, get over it.

I'm annoyed that only one person was sticking up for her, don't get me wrong, I'm happy somebody was (Star906), but there's not enough. And some are even saying she's making him alcoholic again, Hmm. Care to explain that? Oh, and about him saying emo is shit, he said that before he married lynZ, he was aying that because I quote "Emo used to be bands, now its some jeans and a haircut."

In one of the comments it says "I totally agree with her wanting to join TBP, she's ruining everything!" and then it talks about how she apparantly hates MCR music, why would she want to be a member of TBP if she hates their music exactly?

It's making me so mad! If he even considered dating one of them he'd get locked up fr being a perv, god damn teenies.

>.< , well, I suppose I better end this becase I know I'm probably boring you....

xoxo
July 17th, 2008 at 12:51am