There's something different about her

At the beginning of school last year, I had a best friend named Zana, she was one of my dearest friends. She would hang out with me and Steph and Liz(My other best friends) help us where we needed to be helped, and she always knew how to make everyone laugh. But in the middle of the school year, Zana met a girl named Jordan. Now Me, Liz, and Steph hated Jordan's guts before and after Zana met her; but we all let Zana have a new friend, she still sat with us and hung out with us, until a week after meeting Jordan. By the time of the third week, we only got to see Zana in the halls or in classes(which I didn't have any with her).

About 3 days into the third week Zana had given me a note in the hall that read something like this ' Sorry I haven't been hanging out with you, its not Jordan's fault. I'll make a schedule for lunch, Tomorrow I'll eat with you guys tomorrow, and Jordan won't eat with me.' That schedule was working until Jordan decided that she wanted to sit with Zana no matter what. AS we were having lunch, Zana was having a blast with Jordan, and Me,Liz, and Steph wanted to rip Jordan's head off. In this time, that Zana was spending with Jordan, the more she was changing; The happy, funny hyper girl we once knew turned into this serious little Jordan clone. Oh and the lunch schedule didn't work after that and again the only time we got to see Zana was in the halls and classes, but when we did talk to her, all she could talk about was Jordan.

I still got note from Zana, but in almost every note there was something about it not being Jordan's fault and that it was hers. Now for some reason it was her, but it was Jordan who was trying to take her away from us. I hated Jordan, but Steph I guessed hated her and Zana (after she stopped talking to us) more, she went up to Zana and let just say the convo. was not a happy one. But now since its the summer, I get to talk to Zana on msn, but thats about it, she still not like she was but she tries to be.
July 17th, 2008 at 12:57am