Life as of July 17th

Twelve in the morning as I write this blog that I doubt anyone will read, but sometimes, you just have to write what you think.

On that note, as said in the last blog, my mother was being a bitch. Lately she has been better, but that may be because I have tried to avoid her as best as I can. When I have seen her however, she hasn't been yelling and screaming at me, which, I can't deny my happiness about. I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to warped still...need to ask her...need to ask my brother.

Well I saw my dad for the first time in awhile about two days ago. Now don't go thinking that my parents are divorced, because they are still married. He just works the graveyard shift (at night) and sleeps all day. I'd like to say that we had a lovely little chat, but we did not, instead we had a shouting match. He told me to take out the garbage and the recycling (why he couldn't take one of the two out himself is beyond me. He was leaving anyways) so I stuck in my headphones and began singing along. My father actuaclly had the nerve to forbid me from singing while he was around again. Like that's going to happen.

My summer vacation has been pretty boring. That was a drastic change of topic, wasn't it? Anyways, I have barely done anything this summer but sit at the computer and read/write fanfction all day. But hey, it's not my fault my "friends" aren't true friends. Some of them, I don't even know why I tolerate, they are just that rude.

Well, if you read this, I give you props.

xoxo
Allison
July 17th, 2008 at 09:10am